Judge explains 24-year sentence in street racing crash that killed mom, toddler

The driver who hit and killed a mother and her baby on Bayshore Boulevard nearly three years ago will serve 24 years in prison. The judge said Cameron …

Street Racers

Comments

• Meanwhile Israel is killing everyone and no one cares.

Sebastian Eugene May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • This was an 8 mins stuttering speech.
    Count 1 sentence starts at 8:06

I think the judge felt guilty cause he is looking at a senior in high school who will now be middle age when he sees the streets again and I think he is trying to explain the time length he chose.

Melting Mischief May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • Don't do the crime if you can't do the time… Don't do it.

Robert Slaughter May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • Pussy Judge should have given him the max!

bobdrinks May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • He'll appeal the sentence and will probably end up only doing about 4-6 years total when all is said and done. Maybe less.

Banned For Negativity May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • Broooom…….broooom….brooooom.

ryan Ortiz May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • A clown on tiktok doing some nonsense gets 10s of millions of views but a video like this with a serious message that can possibly save lives gets 1.7m views?!

Sarmen PM May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • This is street crashing, which I don't support.

R3 May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • "And as for your co-defendants" and the camera pans to the cast of Fast and Furious.

Robert J. Williamson May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • I have a Z06 Corvette. I watch these videos to remind me how one stupid move can ruin everything for me. Heartbreaking stuff right here.

Brian Phillips May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • Wooooow 24 years In the can. If he was in England he’d have got no more then 8 yrs which you’d do half. No joke either I know a lad that was speeding crashed the car killed his cousin and his best friend..he got 8 years for it. He’s out now and has his own kid and gf and living happily

RY LAD May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • What's to explain?

Durka Durka May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • I’m trying to pay attention but this judge’s mask is driving me bananas

Jr The Psychonaut May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • A child died. He should never see the outside of a prison ever again.

Blake Hutchison May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • In Portland there is a horrible issue of these young fast and furious riders at Terminal 5 & Marine driver. Last year a young man was decapitated and another killed. Already there was another death. These kids don't learn and in fact kids today feel police are not even allowed to arrest them and defiant. Very sad and saw a young girl up here that killed a pedestrian, ran and got caught. Her youtube/Facebook posts are all about poor her and it's all a joke. Sadly many more will learn the hard way at the costs of others.

Veekator E May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • That was worth waiting for to see a Snowflake get slapped with a dose of reality & accountability. Welcome to the real world buttercup! I hope you get a cellmate named Bubba.

Oso Polar May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • The look on his face… Good race bruh?

Joey Berezanski May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • and the animals that willfully killed people in blm and other riots get to roam free….

Rakshith Bekal May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • Tighten your mask, judge.
    Watching him adjust every ten seconds is 🤬.

Erik Forsgren May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • That monster should have gotten 50 years.

J. Hurt May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • I can already hear the people in the comments " that's not enough😭" lol

Dreyton Strickland May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • 🤯… It's definitely A New Day… 🤔 no more "this was a good kid who made a mistake"…. Consequences to All Our actions😶….

Tye May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • Sad all around. No one wins. Two people die and this kid will be ruined by the time he gets out of prison.

Ross Kulma May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • I’m always amazed at judges’ incapability of giving a simple, clear, intelligible, well-structured speech.

Jean-Louis Gosselin May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • That's a lot of bird (justifiably) for a first time offender to absorb! I don't know about american nicks but his eyes are going to open a lot more when he gets on a wing.

Sly Wolf May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply
  • I know you all love to push for the absolute maximum with every case but this isn't justified. I just saw a guy who murdered and burned his toddler's body and threw it in a river get 25 years. While the pain is awful for the family of the people he killed, 24 years is nuts. There's absolutely no coming back from that. For a crime that wasn't at all deliberate committed by a 17 year old, 10 years would've been a severe sentence. But 24? I'm sorry but you're all wrong. There's nuance to this and Florida's laws are nutty as a squirrel's diaper.

J W May 22, 2021 10:39 pm Reply