GRID | Best Muscle Car In The Game (Tuning Tips & Online Racing)

GRID 2019 Xbox One X online racing in the best Muscle Car. I’m also telling you which tuning settings I changed and what I generally think about the game.

Muscle Cars

Comments

• How do you like the game and what do you think about this beastly muscle car? 🙂
    We're searching for more Xbox players for these videos: If you want to race with us, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/k8Bs6Rg

Johnson Racing May 12, 2021 5:46 pm Reply
  • What you think is the best car per category? Nice vid! Mi gt rai trrs3328! If u wanna play!

Rai Trrs May 12, 2021 5:46 pm Reply
  • I will never understand how someone could enjoy a racing game from the outside view

Dylan Smith May 12, 2021 5:46 pm Reply
  • 12:10 Any of it. Wildcard style.

Rudd Grand Prix - Speedrun Racing May 12, 2021 5:46 pm Reply
  • all this and no tuning slider shots? How does this guy have so many followers again??

Cruizers Motorsports May 12, 2021 5:46 pm Reply
  • F for tobi and tadpole on the 2nd race

greengamer 007 May 12, 2021 5:46 pm Reply
  • I would love to race with you guys. This game feels tailor made for online racing. It's a shame the multiplayer is so ridiculous. Can't seem to find a lobby with more than 4 or 5 players, leaving it totally filled with AI. It's only one lobby, how hard is it to get players playing actual players. They really need to drop it to one race and let players join sessions in lobbies so we can at least fill them up. The collision system feels designed to punish ramming, even against the AI. Rammng the rear end is like hitting a brick wall and barely seems to affect the other car. Same with hitting a rear quarter panel as someone is turning in, as long as they aren't losing traction.

The Challenger feels overpowered for most tracks on this class. In base Gear Ratio, it's a full 15 mph faster than the next cars at 181 mph. All the others top out at 165-166, except the Camaro Z28 which not only tops out at 156, but is slower through the corners oddly than the others. It's pretty bad and I haven't found a redeeming characteristic for the Z28 yet. The challenger and camaro SSX also have 6 gears, making it easier to stay in the power band, though the others seem to pull pretty well in low rpms. The Firebird seems to do pretty well and the AAR Cuda as well. As for tuning, I found Increasing the suspension stiffness along with the roll bars for the older cars to work well. Otherwise they want to bob all over the place, which is worse on a wheel. I still found in this class that the that taking the curbs a breeze on the older cars even after stiffening the suspensions.

Muscle is probably my favorite class, but I've found I enjoy most of them, except for maybe the Super Tourers and Trucks. Probably a skill issue though, as those really require deft throttle management. The Camaro in Super Tourers is a dog though. The Holden and Ford handle much better.

Jonathan Burnham May 12, 2021 5:46 pm Reply
  • I can totally get down with doing this!! I'll be sure I'm on next time you host one of these. Favorite classes would be Modified, TC2, Super Modified, and Prototype

SVR Kagami May 12, 2021 5:46 pm Reply
  • Nice video (as always), keep up the good work!

Hendershot May 12, 2021 5:46 pm Reply
  • ATTAX JOHNSON VS GRANDMA DRIVING IN GRID

Kevin May 12, 2021 5:46 pm Reply
  • Forza is out
    johnson is in the best player
    Now grid is out
    johnson is in the best player
    you would like advice for car games?
    johnson is here
    You wanna good video?
    JUST JOHNSON
    noice👌

Cassidy May 12, 2021 5:46 pm Reply
  • Its funny how you react and blame other people crashing in to you. Tobi was just following the driving line and YOU drove into him. But nice video!
    I wanted to buy the game but dont think i will after seeing this video =))

Marvin Brown May 12, 2021 5:46 pm Reply
  • I couldn't make the event as I was eating. But I'll try and catch the next one on Xbox. My favourite classes though to answer your question in video is Modified, Super Modified, Prototype, and Group 1 cars

Kaito Cattock May 12, 2021 5:46 pm Reply