Worst and Slowest Muscle Cars Ever

This video features Worst and Slowest Muscle Cars Ever. If you wanna know which are Worst and Slowest Muscle Cars Ever watch this video and if you like the …

Muscle Cars

Comments

• 3:15 fat larry david??

bad February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • As a Mustang fan I hang my head in shame over the Mustang II…why Ford, why?!!!

Saveg Vegan February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • 1000 hp spread across 10 cars. I’d love to have and LS swap them all.

Joe Bidenov February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • the dodge magnum was made from 1978 – 1979. In 1978 you could still get the 400 engine. Interestingly, depending on the gear ratio chosen, you could get the dana 44 axle.

IronWoode February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • idc what anyone says, that mustang is dope asf. may be slow, but still dope

Dams February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • Ouch, now I need counselling.

M J February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • Yeah I'm all for originality with old cars but anything from the mid-70s to the mid-80s doesn't really count. Might as well put a crate engine in them.

JackF February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • No worst are V4 mustang of 1970's even v8 was crap 140 ponys at least hadthis chevy had 200 .

NuttyHyper One February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • A lot of these were not bad looking cars, just underpowered. A lot in the video were far from stock so problem solved.

Peter L February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • It's bizarre when my 1.6 diesel makes more horsepower and torque than pretty much everything on this list (save for maybe the GTO).

They do sound alot more interesting though, I'll give them that at least.

Chris Monkman February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • I would gladly own any of them

yindyamarra February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • The nice thing is they are all "relatively" inexpensive and make great platforms to modify. Unfortunately, very hard to find. However, take ANY of these to a car show and more people will come to check it out than many of the mainstream muscle cars.

Davesnothere Man February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • I had a '79 Dodge Aspen 6 cyl 4 spd …I came very close to following through with dropping in a 440 cid 4 barrel until I found out how much it would cost me and I was only making minimum wage then.

Tim Heersma February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • Worst or Slowest no its just times are bad and these cars were affordable your funny !!!

Eddie Manuel February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • In my opinion there is no such thing as a bad muscle car

DIRTYGOOSE February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • I knew a lot of guys back then who would rip all the emissions shit out, add headers, good exhaust system etc… and they suddenly weren't bad!!
    My friend Randy had a 1976 Volare Road Runner with a 360 V-8 and another friend who had a 1975 Buick Century Gran Sport, same thing they ended up being not bad!!

TheSpritz0 February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • Hands down THE most depressing video on YouTube

Robert Fraser February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • You guys kill me with you're misinformation Plymouth and Dodge made a318 not a 316

John Vanlindingham February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • I love them all … they all sounded awesome, they all looks beautiful I would’ve be so grateful if I had any of those , the mustang and the gremlin are my favourites …. I love uniqueness something you ain’t gonna see parked next to you when you are shopping …. well done thank you ❤️

Leandro Machado February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • Yeah it was sad that Pontiac moved the GTO option over to the Ventura. That should've been left on the Lemans body! Another major goof made by GM.

Daniel laubsch February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • Here’s the funny part, it is about to be like this again with restrictions, start your new list

Mark Nasia February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • ngl, but when you think about it, I bet that gremlin was actually faster than most if not all of the other cars on this list, simply due to the power to weight ratio

Michael Kenis February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • I thought simply put any 1980s car with a V8 would be the slowest muscle cars ever.

LITTLE February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • My 1986 Isuzu 2.3 pick up had more horse power, really sad.

Miguel Cadete February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • Slap on 5 bucks of stickers /Badges & they will buy it.

David Rivero February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • That’s just a nova

Don’t Tread On Me February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • That gremlins burned out better than all these cars

CHOLOxSAMURAI February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • Yes all are slow from factory but with all these cars dump about 3500 dollars into them and wake them up from slow to very fast which was all the rage then now you have people who take it to people because they need a tuner to tune it back then most did it in there driveway hence tuner vs hotroder I rather take a old school car and build it from top to bottom and get it to 450hp then buy a new car with the same hp from factory because at the end of the day whether I lose or win I went in style

theflame 151 February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • Part of the problem with this list is; most of these are Ponycars, not Musclecars…

Taranau February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • Without the got muscle car never would exist

action stuntman February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • The Gremlin GT is The One of Hatchback Muscle in The World 🔥🔥👊👊, And The Body Shapes is Really Unique Than Dodge Charger Hatchback & Ford Mustang Hatchback

Rizky Bayu ' Kybay ' February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • All the turds in the punch bowl, well done.

Steven Bear February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply
  • these cars could have kick ass if they were done right damn smog shit

James Musisca February 24, 2021 3:21 am Reply