Ratty Muscle Cars – The House Of Muscle Ep. 8

Remember when old cars were just, old? When a scratch in the paint or a door ding didn’t matter? Somewhere along the line people lost sight of that and …

Muscle Cars

Comments

• That thing looks like an action car that will never die and it's badass

Jerru Lopez November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • Amazing I don't care what you say about classic muscle cars in my opinion they have a great history and worth more than a plastic stuff junk in today's society real muscle never dies still looking for my 70 charger dream 🚗

Aaron Gonzalez November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • No new episodes?

Mike O'Connell November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • I had a 71 340 cuda 4 spd back in the 80s , I am usually into really clean cars, but I have to admit , this is pretty cool, ya the 340 was a great motor , very underated

Jerry White November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • MOPAR.

Donald Hart November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • hey what ever happen no more updates?? i actually got motivated to fix my 79 z28 watching this hope u post soon!!

Danny Al November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • Absolutely beautiful car

Alex Workman November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • Gotta love a healthy patina muscle car

Logan Cripssorger November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • This was a great opportunity to see all the great people and cars

Michael M00n November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • I hate it when other people have the gall to tell me what I "ought" to do with my car or truck. It's my car, my budget, my life, and my choice. Go buy your own and do that your way.

Donell Muniz November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • I've always had ratty musclecars too. Way back in 91, I got a FREE, banged up, gutted, rusted out 68 Charger RT. Put a FREE 400 and 727 in it, and 3.91s, and eventually ran 13.39 at 106mph at Mission Raceway, just across the border in BC. It's in Car Craft Readers Rides, July 98, page 93. I'm Jeff, Donell is my wife.

Donell Muniz November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • "I've made it an AAR" — camera promptly pans to rear exhaust: FAIL.

Mister G November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • This is nice! back in the days alot of muscle cars roamed the streets in similar condition

Cookie Lall November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • I respect the way he runs it but these cars ain't gonna be around forever. I'd watch the rust

Funny Dank November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • No thanks . I have too much respect for the great cars of my youth not to restore their original brilliance. You can drive whatever you want but don't call it cool
    to disrespect these magnificent machines.
    I put it in the same class as these @$$holes who walk around with their underwear hanging out. Real rebels.

Strike Eagle November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • Nice beast i got 2 68 rivieras one is a gs got a 455 in it about to drop a 455 from a 75 riviera in the non gs i spend my time restoring this classics i rather have metal car than platic car

Alex Ramirez November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • In Europe we do the same, for example in Sweden we have meetings with maby 3000 – 5000 cars in the summer! In Germany they do the same and we have one thing in our hed: Amerikan cars from 1971 and older!

Tim Lindroos November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • Fk man if I brake it I need some one to fix it I don’t know much about cars but I love old school cars

Danny Al November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • I love this whole movement, my 85 Monte Carlo takes me everywhere and I have a blast no matter what, it's not pretty, but it's mean, and it's a 4 speed manual, never came like that, but I love it.

Jingles96 November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • I had an old Chevy van like that. No it was worse than these. No it was much worse, there was definitely a mad max thing going.
    It was surprisingly reliable!
    Lots of funny stories!
    I knew I would miss it, but had no idea I would miss it as much as I do

Paul Anger November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • Meet Austin the year before my dad passed away and he is the real deal man. He is a true Ratty Muscle Car lover

david mincy November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • If I had a cuda that's how it would look

powcod 74 November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • That 340 makes some power

Alec Mcjarison November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • Great vid.  1979 Malmstrom AFB Montana , first duty base in the USAF. Age 18. Found a " slightly rusty " 70 Dodge Coronet 2 door 383 car with a blown engine. Shiny red with a white interior.  I hunted around for another BB Dodge engine and of all places, found a wrecked  1972 Dodge Polara Highway Patrol car. It had been heavily rear ended and had been sitting in the weeds for a couple of years at a foreign car dealer just off of the base.  It showed 92,000 miles on it and under the hood there was a mouse nest in the carb. The dealer poured some gas in the carb and sprayed some ether in it and it STARTED and ran. It was noisy and smoky at first but settled down. It drove on the lot. I bought the car for $275.  I found a local guy to put the 440 into the  70 Coronet and besides fluids, plugs and belts …it RAN like crazy.  And the trans had a shift kit and a cam in it. At idle, the car vibrated so much the mirrors were useless.  I passed a Highway Patrol Officer on a traffic stop in I-10 ( same road where Thunderbolt and Lightfoot was filmed) in triple digits.   He eventually caught up to me but I didn't get a ticket.:)

Andy Blair November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • I can appreciate these cars in any condition to be honest, I'm just so type A I had to restore my Chevelle.

Adam McCormick November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • How did the AAR decals get such awesome patina?

Scott November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply

Kasper 777 November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • Wheres that Jakes Dragstrip?

Frankie Teague November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • 340 held some kind of NHRA record for its class for a long time in a Duster or Demon or something.

Frankie Teague November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • i liked the intro lol.

Lalo's Cult November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • Yeah I've been saying this for years… The cars were built to be driven, raced, driven fast and enjoyed. All of the cars that I have owned were actually pretty clean Factory examples that I built up and took out and enjoyed on the road weather be burnouts or whatever. If it's a trailer Queen, and it constantly sets in a climate-controlled garage with a paint job on it that cost $6,000… Well good for you but that's never going to happen to me. I mean I respect the people to do whatever with their cars. But honestly if you are so worried about a tiny little Dent or scratch, perfect paint no dust Flawless interior… You better have a pretty high-dollar collector car. Some of the cars that people own are just not that… They are rough they are Rusty that have dents in them… Yep these are the best ones actually. These people are enjoying their vehicles just like what we see here.

USN WT November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • Can't wait till I get a challenger 426 shaker R/T top most legendary card in the muscle is my dream favorite car with a Hurst pistol grip.

Pacman Frankster November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • need more car clubs like that. a++++

mark atwood November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • Well done! Rock on man!

fil79 November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • Hey! Dylan McCool @ 12:33! Did you drive the ratty Charger?

Robert Coia November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • 14:28 car? Year?

Thememeking524 November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • Nice to see Dylan mccool there.

William Willoughby II November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • Bumblebee (transformers) started the trend😂😂😂

Ethan Schroeder November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • Bunch of stupid guys abusing beautiful muscle cars..they have no manner of respecting the mean machines..
    Here I dream every day to get 69 charger and 72 gran Torino that someday I will get it..

Ckryse S November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply
  • And Jesus said come to.me just as you are.

Monte Maguire November 28, 2020 1:14 pm Reply