Amazing V8 Muscle Car Sounds (American Muscle)

Best Muscle Car Sounds – V8 Engine Sound Compilation with description Muscle car is an American term for high-performance cars, usually rear-wheel drive …

Muscle Cars

Comments

• Muscle car is an American term for high-performance cars, usually rear-wheel drive and fitted with a large and powerful V8 engine.Which one is your favorite? Check more Car Videos: https://youtu.be/wnrhZyDZmeQ

Smart Racer November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • This is ASMR for Car guys
    Edit: exept for JDM Fanboys

EGG Tv November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • i just imagine if i was live in the 80's, going to the highschool with a baseball jacket, drove a 1970 Roadrunner and winking to the girl next to me XD

Sakura Gakuin Fukei November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • Bad boy big blocks! Sounds like freedom and just plain in yo face kick ass.

Livinginsideurhead November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • Was great watching the exhaust smoke show. The only ccarerr that didnt show some blue smoke out that exhaust was the Camaro! Wth guys tune your car and those who oil smoking fix it!! Smh

Billy Merck November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • Again,, the Dodge Charger sounds thee best .. 426 Hemi

Bruce Lethbridge November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • The biggest motor an SS can have was a 396

David McAllaster November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • Nothing beats the sound of a Mopar

Joe Mortaro November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • The gay mustang at the end really didn't need to get that out of shape!! I hate it when guys jerk the wheel to make it appear to have more power than it actually does. Especially a one legger Ford rear.
    Typical Ford guys.

David H. November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • If Biden/Harris get in with their green new deal, These awesome machines and all fossil fuel vehicles for that matter are going to public enemy number 1.

Will Breaker November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • That Barracuda was not a Hemi, it was the 340CI base model. Hence the 340 badge. The Buick GSX was actually a 455, it shared the same engine as the Oldsmobile. Also the Mustang was the 428CJ, not the Boss. There was no BOSS 428, only 302, 351, and 429. The Cobra Jet was a different set of heads from the Boss series. The Boss Series were actually similar to the Hemi heads on Mopar Hemis.

Mainah November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • Notice how you could actually work on the engine in these old cars because the engine compartment wasn't stuffed with all that EC CRAP!

tubedude54 November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • American badass horsepower…Nothing like it.

HeySailor Reedy November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • Nothing against the new muscle cars out there, as far as anything new in the automobile world, they are by far the coolest and nicest cars they make today, but these are what do it for me. I'm 40 so I was born in between the "then & now" but these old rides are so fuckin cool. I'm into classic everything though, all from before my time but man it's like when pop culture really first started, they already covered all the cool shit out there. The TV shows, movies, guns, cars, music and so on were all done perfect. Some of my favorite actors are Steve McQueen, Robert Redford, Paul Newman and so on. You just don't have anything as cool as them, or these old rides, or some beautiful old school blued or nickel revolvers, some James Brown or Jimi Hendrix or BB King. Nothing out there today is as cool. It's like everything today was inspired by back then, but it's always been 1 off copies at best. Many times it's like 10 off copies lol. There is just something about stuff from about 1930-1980 that was just done right. Cars fell off in about 75-76 it seems. Guns made it into the 80's before they went to shit, but man, once it's done right, I don't understand why that isn't duplicated instead of trying to one up it which never works. I wish I would've been born in 1941 instead of 1981. My soul is old as fuck and I love it. Even single action cowboy style revolvers, I have one, double barrel shotguns, got one of those too, derringers were cool too, got a 38 spec derringer, Tommy guns, man, I LOVE old school shit. Thanks for the video, I think I'm done ranting. Other than the new muscle cars, nothing from the last 20 years is even worth noting. Nothing. Thanks for the video, I love it. I also noticed a lot of cars had foreign license plates which leads me to assume that at least several of these are owned by people in other countries. That's fuckin AWESOME! If I lived in Europe, I'd love to rip around in a 69 Boss, late 60's Coronet, 70 Chevelle (or a 67),68 Camaro and so many others because they have to be far more rare over there and other places.

Eric Talkington November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • My kind of ASMR.

David H'ee November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • Nice but nothing on Aussie muscle cars 💪🏼

THE CATCH & THE RELEASE November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • How come those cars are become ugly now?

Mav3r1ck 1 November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • 0:26. I think he’s burning a little oil there.

Blue Mustang November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • Ford V8 sounds a lot better than the rest

Jaime Rodriguz November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • Noel Nagy November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • Really amazing

friends creation November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • Типичные ПАЗы в России

StRipeD November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • YE BOY THATS AMAZING RIDE NICE CAR

Mubeen Ahmed November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • All the dislikes are people who don’t have a classic car

CTPD K-9 Unit November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • 476 dislike FİAT

UcanEnes - Pubg November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • AMERICEN MOUSEL

فلان بن فلان November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • Boht Hard 👍

Vijay Devarakonda Fans November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • What is the price i want to burnt it ???

sam Gangmei November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • Бернаутмобили 😇😅

ilya Nugget November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • I love 2jz

Dzaliika Airlangga November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • SUPRA!!!

Stieve Bow November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • Why don't they build cars like these anymore like really.

Eric Raeder November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply
  • American muscles, but i don't see any american plates

Takumi Fujiwara November 16, 2020 12:57 am Reply