10 BEST MUSCLE CARS OF ALL TIME

MuscleCarOfTheWeek – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaVHOcDAyJZjeZN54GF7PFg/ It’s hard not to smile when you see a classic muscle car.

Muscle Cars

Comments

• Hi there! Which of these cars you liked the most?

THE MAGNUM November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • WHAT???? No Hondas or Toyotas???? What's up with that??? HA,HA,HA… I'll tell ya what's up with that.
    They can take all them rice burners and stick em' where the sun don't shine. Who will be restoring a Honda or Toyota and others I can't hardly pronounce, let alone spell…LOL in 50 years from now??? And, who the hell let Toyota into NASCAR???

Steve Mason November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply

Steve Mason November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • My uncle had a 70 Chevelle 454. An absolutely beautiful and gorgeous machine. Red just like the one shown here with all black interior. The car was perfect in every way. It was featured in several car magazines.
    He traded it for a brand new Corvette a few years ago. HUGE, HUGE, HUGE mistake. The Chevelle was going up in value while the piece of shit Corvette depreciates in value!!!

Steve Mason November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • Ill still choose the impala or the chevelle but for now the impala

Ivan Morales November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • Iroc z model of Camaro???

Gear November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • my dream is to own a matte black equus bass 770

BlueWolf _GAMEZ November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • Which is your favourite American muscle car

Asokan M November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • I like the firebird pontiac ,dodge charger rt , plymouth cuda or baracud and shelby mustang or mustang boss 429 MOST POWERFUUUL

Ladislav Dolozinski November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • Where’s the 67’ mustang fastback

Lloyd Abraham November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • I’m a camaro guy that thinks the Pontiac is better looking and a better car so idk

james edmiston November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • 1 69' Camaro SS 5 63' STINGRAY 9 71' Camaro Z-28
    2 70' GTO Judge 6 67' GTO 10 05' Chrysler Sebring Convertible
    3 71' Hemi-Cuda 7 SUPERBIRD
    4 65' Shelby AC Cobra 8 69' Chevelle OFFICAL LIST

PaRaDoX November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • I like the 69 Charger Magnum ! And. 429 Boss !

Roger Arseneau November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • very good video. You may ad the large block (rare) engine to the Cougar Eliminator 🙂

Roger Arseneau November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • Challenger has the best cult following. Chevys are junk now, Ford a little better.

Strange Brew November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • No one going to say anything about him saying that the gt500’s had 427’s in them? They wanted to put the 427 side oiler in the 67 but it burned oil at highway speeds so they put a 428 police intercepter motor in it, then in 1968 the 428 cobra jet, the only gt500 with a side oiler factory installed was 1 nicknamed the supersnake

Wyatt Kranz November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • “All I need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriend”
    -El Camino🇺🇸

Roddy MacChlerich November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • A “muscle-Car”
    👉🏽one bitch per vehicle
    and it’s “never”, the driver.

Only muscle car with a COCK-PIT😉

Roddy MacChlerich November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • “EL CAMINO”🇺🇸
    👉🏽“THE CHEVELLE”S BOYFRIEND”’

Roddy MacChlerich November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • MEN->STRONG>WORK->MUSCLE
    FOR THEIR WORK->”TRUCK”
    What’s more manlier than a truck?
    👉🏽NOTHING

WHAT’S MORE MUSCLE THAN
    👉🏽“THE “EL CAMINO”?
    Nothing….

MISCLE🇺🇸

Roddy MacChlerich November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • My 72 El Camino told me to tell you
    “All the cars you selected, look like pussies”
    and he says
    he’s “a lot more fun and useful”

At least he didn’t curse at you like that other guy

Roddy MacChlerich November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • And the Australian Ford Falcon XY GTHO 🙂

Flaming Hedgehog November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • I really liked the
    Cougar Eliminator

Al Commander November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • I've had several Trans Ams. 72 455, 73 455, 79 400. They are the best looking muscle cars. The 70 Chevelle LS4 Rocked as did the 73 455SD Trans Am. My Dad went Forgien 1967 and 1969 Jaguar XKEs.

Brandt Maass November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • 1968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
    1970 Chevrolet Camaro G28
    1967 Chevrolet Impala SS
    1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
    1970 Plymouth Cuda

1969 Pontiac GTO Judge
    1978 Pontiac Firebird Trans AM
    1969 Dodge Charger RT
    1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429
    1970 Dodge Charger RT
    1968 Mercury Cougar Eliminator

Martin Yan November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • ROAD RUNNER, OLDS 442, BUICK GRAND NATIONAL, DODGE SUPERBEE, YOU MISSED TOO MANY!!!

james sansone November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • NO YUGO , NO LIST !

WALTER KOSTECKE November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • NO YUGO , NO LIST !

WALTER KOSTECKE November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • Shelby !!!👍

BRIDGES November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • 1970 Dodge Challenger with 383 ,burnt orange color which I owned for 15 years

Florida Jim November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • LOL, shows an Eleanor from the start, ??!! High speed package Z28,lol!! 78 cfm? 1978 trans am, not a Muscle car. who the fuck is this POSER? so Clueless!!

chuto paradinni November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • I didn’t realize Mustangs made 600hp in the 60’s, guess I was living under a rock.. 😂

The RT Kid November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • Impala lol

Darrell Somers November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • All the cars are beautiful they were fun to watch and see again after so many years since I am now 71 years old but you did say anything about the Torino cobra in 1970

Joseph Jody November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • Those was all great cars, but how could you leave out the 1969 camaro Z28. That's the car.

Willie Wellborn November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • Nice video!!
    Watch my video of Plymounth Barracuda;

MproductionB November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • I'll take 1 of each, please.

usaf sacvet November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • the impala is something else

minos121 November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • I like impalas and all, but muscle car? really?

tacobell5150 November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • There were different bests. The coolest were the Superbird and the Judge Then The fastest 1/4 mile, prob any HEMI. But one you could drive every day had to have a milder cam or you could hardly drive at parking lot rpms. I only had one Plymouth but felt like you were in a soda can and didn’t handle curves. The best Muscle Car of all time: The 72 GTO 455 HO with the optional handling package and huge rear stabilizer was the best handling and with an after purchase compression adjustment up about 1.5 to make it 10:1 with those ram air round port heads would run with any of them and out handle them all. I had a 70 429 CJ Mach 1 I paid $900 for when it had 60000 miles, the Mustangs were fast but to front heavy then I had 351 CJ conv. Again super fun but don’t go around a curve any faster than grocery cart speed in a mustang or you would learn why insurance became unavailable. The Hurst Olds and 454 Chevelles and GS Buicks were really good handling super fast comfortable drivers and there were several of each at my high school in mid 70s. Had a couple Trans Ams too, good handlers but a little too front heavy as well, the GTO would plow them up around an interstate cloverleaf at high speed with the same engines. To have it all you had to go 427 Vette.

Warner Bouzek November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • Оружие, кантри, алкоголь, девочки и мощные классические машины. Вот ЭТО я называю НАСТОЯЩЕЙ американской мечтой.

Эрвин Лисицын November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply
  • I don't know about Camaros, Mustangs, or Chargers, but my '68 AMC Rebel was a real panty dropper….big wide bench seat and no center console or stick shift to get in the way at the drive-in…

Anders D November 3, 2020 12:12 pm Reply