10 Classic Muscle Cars You can Still Buy CHEAP

Thanks to Dr. Squatch for sponsoring today’s episode! Head over to Dr. Squatch.com and use code DONUT20 to get 20% off purchases twenty dollars or more, …

Muscle Cars

Comments

• This guy totally ruined this by trying to be a comedian kick him off YouTube now defund them make his life hell

Joe Pierre November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • I got a 68 polara
    lol

Cyan Sage November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • If you guys could redo the Dodge Demon video and include/ start it with the 70s demon and talk more about the name and it’s upbringing instead of the new Demon, that’d be really awesome. When I watched the Demon video I was saddened/ slightly disappointed that the 70s rendition wasn’t even mentioned within the video. Hope to see this video eventually. Thanks Donut keep up the great work!!

ethan woody November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • "10 Classic Muscle Cars You can Still Buy CHEAP"

And I still can't afford any of them.

Joshua Webster November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • Mopar or no car

Tsar Alester November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • Let's be honest about this. 90% of all Muscle Cars weren't muscle cars. They just had a body shape that was also used for the Muscle Cars of the era. A Base Model 70 chevelle with a weak as shit 6 or 350 with only 175-225 Horsepower isn't a MUSCLE CAR it's a grocery getter.

Leon Wilcox November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • 12:00 Third gens never had 330 hp. Most they had was about 230

Konrad Francis November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • If you treasure what Freedom we still have in America, get out and Vote for Trump and Republicans across the board.
    If Biden and Harris win they will turn America into a place you won’t recognize, just endless lockdowns ,oppressive laws against against oil and gas., the destruction of the 1st and 2nd amendments……Our country will be just another Venezuela. ….

Will Breaker November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • i swear you guys make paid promotions so much more appealing with these skits.

LifeOfJelllo November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • 05 jaguar xjr

Bradi The Unicorn November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • Over 4 million subs? It is unbelievable how you pronounce anything to do with Chevy. Is this an American channel? I'm 61 and have lived or spent extensive time all over the U.S. and have never heard anything as bizarre as this. I had to turn off when I heard the way you say Camaro.

Mark Rieman November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • Sonic is a myth. Never found one, I've looked online.

ethan newland November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • Geo versie November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • Bro can we fit another engine example w16 or any other in mustang… Plz answer

Anurag Mali November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • Lol I have 4 sonics by my house🤣

panakinskywalkr !! November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • Fax : 1 herse produce 15 Horsperse

Big poppa Pump November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • But like why u so funny?

Stauffer Gaming November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • i like that grey one from Drive movie ..

buk kuk November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • I have ordered all of that and more at Sonic, James.

Brian Ramirez November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • Yeah… there a drive thru sonic like 3 mins up the road from here lol

Hanif Timmons November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • James, 2 things…

1) Unfortunately TPI F-Bodies (Camaro/firebird) Never had 330 HP from the factory. By '92 the TPI cranked out a best FACTORY rating of 245 HP. Now TQ was definitely up there and by the end of the TPI run 330-345 lbft tq was definitely not out of the question. I Wish they had had that much HP by the early 90's, would've made them the fastest American made car for sure.

2) All the muscle car/pony car origins are not in fact due to the Moose-stain but production rushed due to the debut of the popular new "G-T-O" package available on the LeMans model. And of course even before that it was obvious somebody (in Detroit) was going to build something to compete with the Corvette…

Robert Mac Peek November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • Hey you want to ride in my Beaver, LOL!
    Now the Chevelle El Camino, C'mon that's like a Corvette station wagon. And yes I actually saw a corvette station wagon in N.Y. I seriously wanted to punch the guy in the face!
    I bought my 1970 Corvette Convertible for $2000.00, I had to take it home and put it back together but still. 2 Grand for a Stingray…BOOM!!! And I still have it!

Hawk Volante November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • I was there. The 3g camaro was a sack of potatoes.

Old Toby November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • He forgot to mention mullets with the 3rd generation camero

Casey Cook November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • Remember that time in the 80s when the mustang was definitely not a muscle car?

Ian Howick November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • Your videos are sublime.

Justin Rizzo November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • am I the only one who actually looked on Walmart for the LS

JustThatGuy_76 November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • No love for the weird AMCs in this :/

Eddumzz November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • Just try and find a duster or demon for under 10k, good luck. If you do, expect to sink in another 10 – 20k to get it to how you want it.

Dee Jay November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • My buddy has a a monte carlo and I have a 2nd gen camaro

Jordan Rivers November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • Well, I’ll avoid this guy’s videos like COVID 19 in the future. What a complete waste of time. The first two minutes had nothing to do with the topic and once it got rolling his horrible personality really surfaced.
    Thinks he’s a comedian but, he is horribly obnoxious. Couldn’t make it halfway through the video before saying enough is enough. Usually I can suffer through the entire video no matter how bad but, this guy managed to beat me down with his abrasive and conceited attitude.
    Life is too short to waste any watching this clown and his crap!

mmmpowered November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • Arnold's from Austria not Australia but I still love the list

Mr. Chandler November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • Wait so is sonic not like the go to spot for when you and friends are bored for everyone

BikeStuff November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • No such thing as a cheap musclecar

Darrren Betker November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • My sister has a 65 Galaxie with a stock 352.

But…it needs loads of work at this point. Lol.

Rusty Robot5 November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • All 80s cars are bad

Benjamin Toms-Lucy November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply
  • I might have actually been able to “finish“ this video and give it a thumbs up if it had not been for this guy feeling the need to talk like a complete idiot. Too aggravating, just couldn’t take it.

Gimmefuel72 November 2, 2020 11:49 pm Reply